Friday, May 23, 2008

The End of Preschool

The last week of Alice's first year of preschool... Bike Day is always much anticipated by the kids. Unfortunately, this year we got rain. Meaning - they got to ride their bikes inside. The kids actually thought it was a blast and didn't care that they weren't outside.

There were also games to play and face painting - always a hit with the girls! Alice was a kitty.

I did have to laugh a little when I saw Alice riding with all the other girls in her class. They all had these cute pink princess froofy bikes. Alice was riding Henry's hand-me-down bike, a.k.a. Blue Thunder. Such a boy bike. But she made it look good!The other big event the last week of preschool is Picnic Day. All the kids invite their families to join them for a picnic at a park. It was lots of fun. The kids had the most fun on the playground equipment. Here's Alice with her buddies Owen, Sophia, and Kodi.
This photo is particularly funny. Owen and Sophia have always been very close. As in, the moms joke about them getting married some day! So I thought this photo was hilarious - Alice with that victorious look as she stands close to Owen, Owen with that "hee, hee, I'm caught in the middle" look, and Sohpia looking a little ticked off. Maybe we'll show this to them as adults...

Alice with 2 of her good friends from daycare, Kaelee and Avery.

No comments: