Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's A Good Thing I Love Her

Just yesterday I posted my frustrations about Alice's ability to scatter stuff all over the place. I also vowed at the time to not apply my standards of "clean" to her.

But today I have to show you proof of what I'm talking about. Remember how she cleaned up the family room and stuffed things in the wrong places but at least it was "surface clean?" Last night we tidied up again and it was nice and clean.

This is what I discovered today. Is it just me, or is this room a wreck?

3 comments:

Kim C. said...

HILARIOUS! So gladto see it's not just my house. Just think: they are using their IMAGINATION! :) It's all good!! ACCCCCKKKKK!!!! Remember that thing I said about visual clutter? HELP ME.

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing that Alice and Laney don't get to play together very often, They could take down a house together. I thought girls were supposed to be neat!

Michael, Amanda and Brian said...

She's so creative! Looked like she had so much fun. I bet there was quite a make-believe story that went with that mess!