Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Am Thankful For...

Over the last few weeks Henry and Alice have really been pushing eachother's buttons. Lots of "he called me a name" and "she hit me" and "stop it" and "no, you stop it" and on and on and on. Dan has laid down the law - "If one of you gets in trouble, you both get in trouble." This stops the fighting for awhile. But then it starts up all over again, regardless of the punishment.

I picked Alice up from preschool today. Along with various other artwork, she had a pumpkin which says I Am Thankful For.... My Brother.

The purple figure is her. Henry is in brown. And the three green things - those are trees - they like to go walking in the forest together.

As soon as Henry saw it, he went and gave Alice a big hug.

I'm glad I have two kids. Absolutely. Sibling rivalry and all. And I'm really glad I have these two.

No comments: