Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beach Photo Shoot

Great lighting, fantastic scenery, and two willing subjects. That's all I needed for a photo shoot at the beach.

I hope they don't need therapy someday for all the photos I've made them pose for over the years. I just can't help myself! At least they had fun posing. Here's Henry being a surfing dude. I love how Alice manages to pull together these great outfits. Green tank top with green sweatshirt, brown flowered skirt, purple and pink polka dot pants, and red boots. Great style! Always on the lookout for cool rocks. Alice got me back and made me pose too. Done with posing, Henry found some kelp on the beach. They played tug of war and the kelp won more times than not. Free abandon! It was about 50 degrees, a slight wind, and I can't even guess how cold the water was - but both of them went in, over the tops of their boots, and had a great time. Dragging some kelp back to the beach. He's helpful that way. Then it was time to dump the boots. Alice had very wet and cold toes. That's a whole lot of water! It was great to hear their giggles today. Cold and wet, they had a fun afternoon.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

great photos! Love the water pouring out of the boot. Cute kids, too! Birch Bay State Park?

Uncle Jay said...

Nice sweatshirt Henry.