Alice has been growing her hair out for the last eleven months. And screaming and crying every single morning when I combed her hair for the last ten months. With her hair long, I loved putting it up in a ponytail, pigtails, and braids. She looked so darn cute. But the mornings... it just wasn't worth it anymore. I've convinced myself that she has a sensitive scalp. Yes. That must be it. Long hair is not for her.
Introducing... the new do!
It's her official "no hurt haircut."
I think we'll all be happy with this new hairdo.
And... it gives me such sweet memories of when she was three and had the same cut.
And when she was two. This is when we very first cut it short. Ahhh..
2 comments:
Oh My Gosh....Alice you look so, so cute. I love your new haircut.
Have your Mom give you and your brother a big hug and kiss from me.
Love, Uncle Jay
Oh My Gosh....Alice you look so, so cute. I love your new haircut.
Have your Mom give you and your brother a big hug and kiss from me.
Love, Uncle Jay
Post a Comment