Friday, March 6, 2009

A Day At The Park

Early release from school and blue skies. Sounds like a good day to go to the park! The kids and I had a great time playing and I got to sneak in some photos of the kids before I heard "Are you done yet?"

My boy.
Henry can be a pretty serious kid. So when you do get him laughing, it's all the more special.
Back to serious.

Henry believes in using playground equipment for other than it's intended use.
Better him than me. I'd never get down from there.
Alice participated in my impromptu photo shoot too.
I love this girl. Even if she does have orange teeth from drinking an orange Sonic Slushie.

And then the fun began. At any playground, Henry and Alice love playing "Time me." This involves me timing them, to the second, how fast they can run around the playground, go down the slide, try out every swing, etc... Alice was pretty fast on the slide - and the static did fun things to her hair.
Henry enjoyed the running aspect of "Time me."
I'm glad we went to the park today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shorts and a t-shirt...it was 5 degrees here this morning and we just got another 6 inches of snow.

Great to see Henry & Alice having so much fun.