Oxi Clean and the Bissell Steam Cleaner.
Against my better judgment, I agreed that Henry could be the grim reaper for Halloween this year. And not just any grim reaper, but one that has a heart he can squeeze which causes fake blood to run down his grim reaper face.
Apparently, he squeezed the heart one too many times this morning. It exploded all over the couch and the living room carpet. Then it drip, drip, dripped as we rushed all the way from the couch to the kitchen sink.
After Dan gave me a talking-to about how I should refrain from using profanity in front of the children, I proceeded to clean it up as best I could. This is as far as I got.
Then my neighbor, Kerry, gave me some great advice - Oxi Clean. It did a fantastic job cleaning up all the small drips and the bloody areas on the couch. Then I attacked with Kerry's steam cleaner. It did a pretty good job. The only remaining spot is this light pink area in the carpet.
I'm consoling myself that maybe I'll think it's funny some day (in the long distant future) when we're recalling Halloween 2009.
2 comments:
Good lord!!! yea, there would have been lots of choice words coming out of my mouth too. At least it came out! But really -- there must be something in the air. I feel like I've spent the whole day chasing down and cleaning up after my two. They are high on candy before they've even had any. Somebody get me a Halloween cocktail...
OUCH!!!!
Post a Comment