Happy Halloween!
We had another spooky Halloween with our friends, Heather and Dallas. For dinner, we had monkey fingers, toenails, and lizard lips stew. There were eyeballs for dessert and mummy cupcakes.
With unfiltered poison to wash it all down.
And great costumes! Yes, I admit it... we did a Halloween repeat. Alice was a chocolate chip cookie - same as last year. Henry was the grim reaper - same as last year. I was happy - didn't have to come up with new costumes! I don't think I'll get away with that next year.
Dallas... well, he was the walking wounded. Don't even ask me how he managed to fold his leg up. He's lucky that I didn't take a photo of his oddly shaped backside.
We went trick or treating through their neighborhood and then went through our neighborhood. Let's just say that the kids did well for themselves.
It was a long night of trick or treating. Nice weather and there were a ton of kids out in the neighborhood. Based on the amount of candy we had to hand out - 300 pieces - and the estimated 2 pieces per kid... we had about 150 kids at our house in 1 1/2 hours. I handed out the last piece to a little mummy around 7:30pm and then we shut out the light.Happy Halloween!



No comments:
Post a Comment