Over the past two weekends, I've been on a mission to clean out our garage. During this purge of useless stuff, I ended up finding boxes of photos - framed, unframed, and stored in albums fading to yellow.
Now that I've uncovered these hard copy photos, they just seem so... well, pre-2002. What's a modern girl to do? Scan the photos in so I now have digital photos, of course! A friend graciously let me invade her home this afternoon and I happily scanned my way through my parent's wedding; my childhood; my junior high, high school, and college years; my wedding; and my brother's children when they were quite young. Which brought me to 2002 and my first digital camera.
For a glimpse at the fun I had with some of the old photos..... Mom and Dad, these are for you.
June 18, 1966.
Now that I've uncovered these hard copy photos, they just seem so... well, pre-2002. What's a modern girl to do? Scan the photos in so I now have digital photos, of course! A friend graciously let me invade her home this afternoon and I happily scanned my way through my parent's wedding; my childhood; my junior high, high school, and college years; my wedding; and my brother's children when they were quite young. Which brought me to 2002 and my first digital camera.
For a glimpse at the fun I had with some of the old photos..... Mom and Dad, these are for you.
June 18, 1966.









No comments:
Post a Comment