Thursday, November 25, 2010

A White Thanksgiving

This year, we're thankful for... snow! Yippee! What a wonderful way to start our day. And the best part is that the snow kept up, with bigger and bigger snowflakes, throughout the day.
The kids and I headed out early this morning to enjoy the snow.


Sledding and slipping on the ice underneath all the snow was great fun.
Lots of snow angels. Perfect powdery snow angel snow.

I even got in on the action.
We had a super fun Thanksgiving day.
After family board games and a huge dinner, we enjoyed some family shoveling time. Yep, all four of us plus the cat. It was actually pretty fun. Then the kids discovered the backyard. Virgin untrampled snow! Lucky for Alice, she had her headlamp on - she started digging a fort.
Henry joined in and they've been out there for over an hour now.
We love snow. To clarify... "We" includes the kids and me. Dan is sticking to his theme of "I've seen enough snow to last me a lifetime." That's what happens when you grow up on a ranch in Montana, I suppose.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: