And the trip down memory lane continues...
1992. I was a senior in college and I believe Jay was home from the Coast Guard. We were all home for the holidays, which I now realize was one of our last holidays when it was just the four of us. It wouldn't be long until Jay would meet his future wife and both of us would move further away from home. Now our family is larger and richer in so many ways, but it's still great remembering a time when it was just the four of us.
My Dad's parents, Lucille and Mydrian Boyer. Boy, it feels like an eternity since I was last with my Grandparents. I miss them and have such great memories of overnights at their house, my Grandma's cinnamon rolls, and playing dominoes with my Grandpa after coming in from chores.
My Mom's father, Wilfred Maxim Henry. Not sure of the year. Must have been in the late 1970s or early 1980s. I was quite young when he died but still have such great memories of summers spent with my Grandma and Grandpa Henry at Flathead Lake. I don't know why I don't have a formal photo of Grandma and Grandpa together... (Mom - hint, hint!)
My Mom's father, Wilfred Maxim Henry. Not sure of the year. Must have been in the late 1970s or early 1980s. I was quite young when he died but still have such great memories of summers spent with my Grandma and Grandpa Henry at Flathead Lake. I don't know why I don't have a formal photo of Grandma and Grandpa together... (Mom - hint, hint!)



No comments:
Post a Comment