Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Halloween Costume Parade

Not only did I go on the 1st grade field trip today, but I also went to Alice's preschool Halloween Costume Parade. So cute - all the kids marched in wearing their costumes. Then they sang 3 songs - "Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate," "Five Little Bats Went out for a Flight," and "This Little Light of Mine."

After the performance, it was time to pose for photos. As it so happens, my daughter is a pro at this, with lots of practice... I love that the color of her eyes is the exact shade of my mom's and mine.
What a great little Witch.

Alice loves her costume this year! Alice with her friend, Owen the Vampire. The four girls - Addie (Fancy Nancy), Avery (Little Red Riding Hood), Kaelee (Wonder Woman), and Alice. It's tough to get 4 of them all looking in the same direction. Of course it didn't help that 4 Moms were saying "Girls, look at me and smile!" Alice with her friends Sophie (Bat Girl) and Emery (Kitty). Got 2 out of 3 looking in the same direction!And Alice with Mrs. Johnson. We love her! I'm a little sad that this is our last (and 4th) year of preschool. I'm going to miss all the preschool events and the incredible teachers.
Happy Halloween!

No comments: