Monday, October 20, 2008

Michelle... Through The Years

Maybe I'm just tired and still taking too many OTC cold pills... but I think this is completely hilarious. It was even more funny when I made these photos with my friend Melinda's face. But I think she might hurt me if I posted her photos on my blog. She knows where I live. So, I'm posting my own. Is this a crack-up, or what?

1976. Oooh..
1990. This is seriously not that funny. Because I have this exact photo of me. Seriously.
1994. Big hair is big fun. It really is.
1996. Really? 96? It wasn't that long ago, was it? For Pete's sake - that's the year I got married.
2000. I NEVER had this hairdo. Oh my.
1950. In a weird way, I like this!
1952. And this one too. I know it's weird. But I think I could have gotten into the whole 50s thing.
1966. And this is really not that far from what my hair looks like today. Maybe a little more hairspray involved in the 60s. 1968. Hee hee.
1970. Ahhh.. Now that looks like a Mom pose. Kind of a chunky Mom. But a proud one!
2008. Oh! And here I am today... Whew!

No comments: