Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love Her And She Loves Me!

Alice woke this morning to find Pearl on her bed - what a great way to start the day. Alice was so thrilled! Even though we've only had Pearl for 48 hours and she's being a typical cat - hiding under beds and couches when she needs some "me time" - Alice is determined to make sure that they become friends.

Pearl is getting used to our nightly ritual of snuggling on Alice's bed after dinner. She has a cute habit of "hugging" Alice by nudging her head against Alice's face. This prompted Alice to declare, "I love her and she loves me!"

That's one happy girl!

Sleepy cat. Purrrrr...
Alert cat.
Kitty love.
Good night, girls.

3 comments:

Leslie Parks said...

Looks like she's adopted your family already.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear my niece is so enjoying the new addition to your family.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were all getting along. Sounds fabulous! I'm so jealous. Kevin is so allergic to cats that there is no way we could ever have one. Enjoy! Can't wait to meet her. :)