Thursday, February 26, 2009

Interview With The Kids

A friend of mine posted an interview with her son on their family blog. I thought I'd give it a try with Henry and Alice. I asked the questions individually, and here are the answers:

1. What is something I always say to you?
H: I love you.
A: I love you.

2. What makes me happy?
H: Hugs.
A: Hugs and kisses and love.

3. What makes me sad?
H: When you haven't seen me all day.
A: When I get hurt.

4. How do I make you laugh?
H: Telling me jokes.
A: Doing funny things, like doing a funny dance.

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
H: Same as me, except a girl.
A: Good and a little bit bad.

6. How old am I?
H: 76. No! I didn't mean that. I meant - are you in the 30s? 38!
A: 7.

7. How tall am I?
H: 5 feet.
A: 7 lbs.

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
H: Play with me.
A: Go fun places with me like to the water park.

9. What do I do when you're not around?
H: Clean the house.
A: Play with Pearl and play with Henry and Dad.

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
H: Hugs. And singing.
A: A famous actor.

11. What am I really good at?
H: Making food.
A: At giving hugs and kisses.

12. What am I not really good at?
H: Making mattresses for beds - like filling it up and sewing it. (note - Huh?)
A: Forgets things. Not very good at remembering stuff.

13. What is my job?
H: FedEx.
A: Working to get more money and helping people.

14. What is my favorite food?
H: Brownies.
A: Chinese. (note - Chinese is Alice's favorite food!)

15. What makes you proud of me?
H: You set the table when I'm not there.
A: I'm proud of you because you're a good kisser.

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
H: A mom.
A: Dessie and the Great Boom. (note - I have absolutely no idea who/what this is!)

17. What do you and I do together?
H: Play in the snow.
A: Play with Pearl.

18. How are we the same?
H: We both work. I work at school and you work at FedEx.
A: Our face.

19. How are you and I different?
H: I like playing, you like working.
A: You like the way that some people act and sometimes I like how different people act.

20. Where is my favorite place to go?
H: Home.
A: The mountains and my bedroom.

21. How do you know that I love you?
H: By hugging me.
A: I just know.

4 comments:

Michael, Amanda and Brian said...

They are both so sweet, they had me laughing! I always suspected you were good and a little bad. And we can work on your mattress problem, you know. Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Parks said...

That is very sweet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Michelle. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!