Ewwww!! What a Mother's Day surprise I just had! We caught our 2nd mole.
The little devils have wreaked havoc on our yard - a couple months ago I counted, and cleaned up, 63 mole holes in our front and back yard. Seriously. We've been battling them for years and they have been victorious... until now. Turns out our good friend Matt is a champion mole catcher and provided us a solution. It has worked. We love you, Matt.

3 comments:
So I wanna know...what did you do with the mole? It looks alive in the picture (am I right...?).
Glad you had fun at Whistle Lake!
Soooo, what do you do after you catch them?
Update to answer the question - What do you do after you catch the mole? And the answer is - throw it in the trash! It looks alive (and creepy) - but it's dead. Dead, dead. And I'm okay with that.
Post a Comment