Monday, January 18, 2010

Down By The Bay

The kids were out of school today, and as soon as I was done with work, we headed for the Bay for a bike ride. It was a fantastic Spring day...oops, I mean middle of Winter day. I must have been confused by the almost 60 degrees weather, the pink flowers on the cherry trees, buds on the lilacs, and the sprouts of the tulips.

It just felt good to be outside. Fresh air brings out the best in them!
Dan got us addicted to marinas. Now, we all ooh and ahh as we pass by the boats.
The kids really wanted to go out on the rocks near the edge of the water. They're big, jagged rocks which make me nervous. But I let them get this far.
A pretty day, indeed.
I love seeing what she comes up with when Alice has ahold of the camera.

1 comment:

TyRyMom said...

We're jealous in Buffalo!