Zip A Dee Ay. My oh my, what a wonderful day.
Today, sixteen of us headed out, geared up, and went zipping through the Alaska rainforest.
Today, sixteen of us headed out, geared up, and went zipping through the Alaska rainforest.
What an incredible day. I think each one of us has it up there with our most favorite day of the week so far. Zane was more than willing to go first and show us old folks how it's done.
We all got the hang of it (ha, ha, ha...) rather quickly. Get clipped in, squat down, let go, and zip.
I believe this was right before Gary made a bit of a crash landing with his foot in to the tree. Better his foot than his head.
Beautiful views from the top. We went on six different zips with the longest being 750'. I believe the highest tower was 100' off the ground.
What a thrill! I felt a little guilty that Henry and Alice weren't old enough to join us. Just as soon as they are old enough, we'll find a zipline close to us and give it a try.
There was also a suspension bridge which was actually quite fun when we got it rockin'. Elise was so happy with me for that!
Following the zipline adventure, all 29 of us went out to dinner. Alice spent her time with... Evan. Ahh...









No comments:
Post a Comment