I'm pleased to report that today we made history! Henry and Alice sat through an entire movie, at the theater. Yogi Bear, the movie, in 3-D, was fantastic. The kids and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
This might seem like no big deal to some families who have been happily enjoying movies with their children for years. But it's a big deal for us! Until today, neither child had made it through an entire movie at the theater.Dan and I both love going to the movies and have been waiting for 1. the kids to be old enough to enjoy a movie and 2. the right movie. Yogi Bear was perfect!
One more reason to love the bear who is smarter than the average bear. Visions of future family Sunday matinees are dancing through my head (almost as good as visions of pic-a-nic baskets!).
1 comment:
Wow, what a great milestone. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie now.
Post a Comment