She's 6 and 3/4. Old enough for her very first sleepover, right? Right.
Alice has been counting down the days. When she awoke this morning, she told me: "Before I got up, I looked at my bed and I said: 'Bye bed! See you tomorrow!'"
Dan called her from work two times this afternoon to wish her luck and say that he loves her. I worried over her all day and gave her a huge hug when she left to go to her friend's house.
Dan called her from work two times this afternoon to wish her luck and say that he loves her. I worried over her all day and gave her a huge hug when she left to go to her friend's house.
Of course, she'll do great. She probably won't give us a second thought all night. If I'm honest with myself, I realize I'm not worried about her in the slightest. It's Dan and me who might have a rough night. Alice must have sensed that. These are the notes she left on our pillows.

4 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is completely precious!!
So sweet!
So sweet!
What a sweetie!
Post a Comment