Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In Canada

I've said it before and I'll say it again - everything really is better in Canada. Especially the parks and the pools. We spent our afternoon at Bear Creek Park Public Pool. We had an awesome time splashing around.

We took a break at one point and went over to the spray park for some snacks. Alice's very first bikini. She's quite proud.
Our friends Melinda, Guyan, and Owen went with us. We all had a great time. Guyan the muscle-man. Back at the pool, the boys couldn't get enough of going off the diving board. This is Henry. See him? The one with the farmer's tan. The one doing the cannonball twist with the one arm going down first while trying to look like a frog? That's my boy! We'll be back to this pool. Lots of fun on a hot afternoon. Did I mention that there's no admission fee? It's free! Everything really is better in Canada.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alice, you look so grown up in a bikini!
Henry, you go into the pool with so much finesse!
Grandma

A and C said...

I need to get that info where that campground is at! Sounds like my price range and lots of fun!