This afternoon, both kids were outside playing with friends when it started pouring rain. As soon as I saw the rain, I went to call them in and was met with much moaning and groaning. By that time, they were already wet so I shrugged my shoulders, went inside, and curled up on the couch with a good book.
Half an hour later, Alice came in freezing cold. Got her in the tub, all warmed up, and dressed in dry clothes. Henry? Well, he stayed outside playing basketball with his friend. I don't get it. It's not like it was just misting or sprinkling. It was pouring rain. Crazy child.
After his friend came to his senses, or his mother insisted, he went inside. But Henry stayed outside another twenty minutes or so, just loving the rain.
Half an hour later, Alice came in freezing cold. Got her in the tub, all warmed up, and dressed in dry clothes. Henry? Well, he stayed outside playing basketball with his friend. I don't get it. It's not like it was just misting or sprinkling. It was pouring rain. Crazy child.
After his friend came to his senses, or his mother insisted, he went inside. But Henry stayed outside another twenty minutes or so, just loving the rain.

1 comment:
Not all boys are happy in the rain but in Washington it is a big bonus if you are. It rains only twice here. The first six months and the last six months. LOL! True though, it must be fun to be a boy.
Post a Comment