Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break Field Trips

It's Spring Break so we've been taking lots of field trips. In addition to the birthday trip to Camano Island, so far this week we've taken a bike ride, gone on a hike, went to the wave pool which was super awesome, and today we made it up to Science World in Vancouver. We had a great time.

Our eyes crossed as we checked out all the crazy visual perception pieces. And the really crazy part? I don't think you can tell on the blog, but when I look at this photo on our computer, I can still see these circles spinning.
Spirals or circles?
Alice and I went to Science World last month, but Henry hasn't been there for quite awhile. He had to check his weight... yep, he weighs as much as a Giant Pacific Octopus.
No matter how many times we go to this museum, we always find something new. Such as how to make music with rocks.
And what you can find on the inside of a mosquito.
Henry conducted electricity and lit up a lightbulb. I knew he had it in him!
And then the best part... we found the fun mirrors!

We just couldn't get enough of these mirrors. We were cracking up.
So glad I'm not the mother of multiples.
We also had a great time with the kaleidoscope program and made some very cool designs.
Goodbye, Science World! We'll be back.

No comments: