Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow!

Our first snow in 14 months - wow! - hard to believe it hasn't snowed in town since November 2010.  This week, we're making up for all those snow-free days.

It started snowing Friday night and we've had more each day.    Kids had no school today for the holiday and I'm pretty confident that tomorrow will be a snow day.   They spent today with neighbors, sledding and goofing around in the snow.   By the time I got home from work, I was inspired to build a snowman but the kids couldn't be bothered - too busy having fun with friends.  So, I made a snow cat all by myself.
 I was impressed with my creation.
 This started about 7:45am.





 And other than a quick break for lunch, it continued until about 5:00pm.
 Alice and her friend Nicole also had a blast.  One of the benefits of a friend with a steep driveway!

No comments: