A new day has dawned. One where Alice's hair is long enough for braids. This is the girl who has screamed bloody-murder every single morning for the past four years when I so much as hold a comb in my hand and approach her. The idea of a barrette or headband - I couldn't even go there. However, she's been on a mission to grow her hair out and this morning she requested braids. Okay, so we only managed one on each side and had to let the back go - but I was still impressed.
She was quite pleased with herself. And check out this incredibly adorable Daisy Girl Scout outfit - more on that later...
2 comments:
Very cute braids. I can't wait to see you all next month.
Uncle Jay
At the den meeting tonight, Owen asked for one of the Roundup postcards so he could give it to Alice and invite her to join Scouts...had to do a little explaining there...
Post a Comment