Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Boat Owners

I wonder how long it will be before I get bored taking photos of our boating adventures? Some might think I take all these photos because we're new boat owners. Perhaps time will tell, but I don't think I'll get bored. I'm pretty sure I'll be taking photos just like this for a long time to come...

Today we took our friends Kirk and Sabrina out with their two kids, Ryan and Lauren. It's always great to go boating with other families. Kids have fun; parents have fun. It's all good.

We did lots of bobbing around in the water.And we spent even more time on the tubes. We played the "Mission: Dunk Ryan Off The Tube" game. He was a master and could hold on for a mighty long time.
Kirk and Lauren had fun on the tubes too. And Sabrina? Well, she put us all to shame. She went water skiing. I wish I had a whole series of photos showing how totally awesome she was, but alas - my camera battery died. Terrible timing! She got up and made it look so incredibly easy.
Kirk got up for a brief time and made it look... not quite as easy, but possible. I tried and tried and got up for about a millisecond. I made it look impossible. I'm glad my camera was dead and there are no photos to document my failed attempts. It was still fun though. Practice, practice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, getting the camera to document the quantity of water you inhaled would have put you in some kind of class similar to that of "aquawomen."