Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nature, Close-Up

 A day filled with yardwork, bike rides, and a trip to Tennant Lake.  My, I sure do love summer.
 The Fragrance Garden is always an adventure - lemon balm, chocolate mint, oregano.  Mmmm.
 Then we headed out on the boardwalk over the lake.  A perfect day to listen to the wind blow through the grass and enjoy the warm sun.
 We also had fun observing nature.  Tons of damsel flies, a few dragon flies, and Alice and I discovered many water creatures - tadpoles, water boatmen, and more.  As a matter of fact, I was so involved in the task of finding water creatures that I didn't even know Henry took this photo.  It was a surprise when we got home and downloaded the photos.  Apparently, Alice and I were having some hair issues - kept leaning over too far and getting a little wet!  Oops.

No comments: