Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

All those presents under the tree. Knowing that tonight was the night for family presents.

Both kids were past ready to get on with the show! But it was worth the wait! Such enthusiasm and pure joy.
They had fun being surprised. Of all possible gifts, the one Henry wanted the most was Wii Sports Resort. And... he got it. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa. Although Alice initially was rather disappointed to receive clothes, she was thrilled when she discovered the clothes were actually a very cute hat/scarf/glove set. She loved them! And she looked very stylish when she tried the hat and scarf on with her new wetsuit. Among other gifts, Henry received lots of science experiments which he's very excited about and Alice received several art projects which will be fun. They were both very pleased with their gifts.

It was a fun evening. Cookies and milk are left out for Santa and the kids are ready for more excitement in the morning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TO MY FAVORITE BUNCH OUT IN WASHINGTON....MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO GREAT AND HELPFUL TO ME THIS LAST YEAR I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN REPAY YOU...MAYBE A SURPRISE VISIT..I REALLY WANT TO COME OUT THIS NEXT YEAR...YOU JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN THE TIMING IS GOOD...IT'S BEEN A ROUGH COUPLE OF DAYS, BUT I KNOW I'LL GET THROUGH IT...ANYWAY AWSOME PICS..HOPE SANTA IS GOOD TO YOU ALL...
LOVE
MARY KAY

Aunt Mary Kay said...

TO MY FAVORITE BUNCH OUT IN WASHINGTON....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO GREAT AND HELPFUL TO ME THIS LAST YEAR I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN REPAY YOU...MAYBE A SURPRISE VISIT..I REALLY WANT TO COME OUT THIS NEXT YEAR...YOU JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN THE TIMING IS GOOD...IT'S BEEN A ROUGH COUPLE OF DAYS, BUT I KNOW I'LL GET THROUGH IT...ANYWAY AWESOME PICS..HOPE SANTA IS GOOD TO YOU ALL...
LOVE
MARY KAY